Add data to a document
As you could have already noticed, NeuralText is able to extract a lot of data from pages ranking on Google.
Sometimes you might want to add these data to the document.
This article will explain what are the available options to include data in the document.
You can import content from external URLs in this way:
- 1.Click on the “Import from URL” icon in editor toolbar
- 2.Insert the URL in the field
- 3.Click on “Process URL”
- 4.After a few seconds, you will see a preview of the extracted article
- 1.Raw text: the formatted version of the page
- 2.Plain text: a simple editor to edit the content of the page
- 5.Click on “Confirm” button to insert in the editor
NeuralText allows you to explore single paragraphs for each ranking page on Google.
Insert elements from your competitors is very useful if you want to give your writers some inspiration or want to give them some examples on how a topic is covered.