To attract traffic from search engines, you need to pick something people are already searching online. Keyword research is the starting point of every content creation process, and as such it is also a fundamental point.
NeuralText can help you to discovery new interesting keywords and group them to create an actionable content plan in minutes.
The Keyword Report shows you the popular variations of your initial seed term along with search volume, trends data and difficulty.
Here’s what you need to know about each column:
- Search term—popular search variations pulled directly from Google.
- Trend line — this chart will show how popular the keyword is in the last 12 months.
- SERP Widgets - a list of all what not is not a link blue on Google (videos, local pack and so on)
- Average Volume — A rough estimate of the number of times the keyword is searched each month on Google.
- Keyword Difficulty — This score will help you estimate the difficulty to rank in the top-10 organic results for a specific keyword. The score ranges from 0 (easy) to 100 (extremely hard).
Under the hood, NeuralText will append and prepend different modificators to the seed keyword using Google Search autocomplete feature.
To get search volumes, NeuralText uses data from Google Ads (like every SEO tool out of there).
But unfortunately, Google does not provide data for things they consider could be illegal, tricky, vague or adult. Here is their complete ads policy ,
Some of the categories involved:
- Adult content
- Counterfeit goods
- Political content
- Paintball and real guns